Green Products & Eco-Friendly Flooring Solutions Raleigh
If you thought you had to pay more to use Green Products, we have good news! You can buy eco-friendly products at the same price or lower than traditional flooring products!
SmartStrand Carpet & Carpet Cushion
- SmartStrand Carpets are made from recycled and environmentally friendly products.
- SmartStrand with DuPont Sorona polymer substitutes agricultural resources for petroleum-based chemicals and uses 40% corn bi-products.
- SmartStrand remains durable and stain resistant.
- Some of our manufacturers can recycle any kind of latex-backed carpet, regardless of what fiber is used – polyester, polypropylene, PTT, Nylon 6 and Nylon 6,6.
- Enviro-Step Carpet Cushion is not only recyclable, but incorporate natural organic materials, reducing the reliance on non-renewable petroleum-based products. It is also ozone friendly (no CFC's) and exceed CRI Green label air quality standards.
Hard Surface Products
We carry hardwood floors that were created to give you 30 times more flooring from a single tree! Some of these include:
- Recycled Leather
- Ceramic Tile
Brentwood Carpets Flooring America prides itself in dealing with only environmentally conscious suppliers and strives to feature as many products that are "MADE IN THE USA" as possible.
- We are one of the few flooring stores that has been recycling carpet cushion in the Carolina's. We take in Clean carpet cushion and scraps from our jobs. We the bale them up into 300 pound bales and ship them back to the manufacture. Keeping it out of our land fills
- We sell nylon Stainmaster 6,6 nylon that can be recycled
- We sell PET Polyester carpet made from recycled water plastic bottles
- We sell SmartStrand carpets, in part made with corn byproducts
- We sell Bamboo and cork flooring, which is harvested and renewable
- All of our carpet and cushions carry the Carpet and Rug Institute's Air Quality Seal of approval
- Unlike some of our competitors, we strive to sell hardwood that is harvested AND manufactured in the USA. Did you know that many "cheap" hardwoods imported from China have more than triple amounts of Formaldehydes allowed in the USA?
- We buy only from companies that are compliant the the Lacey Act, which prohibits importation of illegally harvested woods from overseas that "strip" the landscape of hardwood and bamboo and is never replanted. Some of our competitors do not.
100% OF WATER from the manufacturing process at most ceramic tile facilities is reused and never discharged as waste, and you can find those products right here in our store. Ceramic tile is a natural product and can last a lifetime, so you may never have to replace your floor again.
Brentwood Carpets Flooring America is proud to offer Go Green Flooring options. We care for the environment just like you, and we want to ensure a safer world for future generations. Please contact us today to learn more about our many environmentally friendly products and services using the form on the right.